Good hotel if travelling for business. Comfortable bed and hot shower. Park in the Wilson's carpark for $14 rather than $35 for valet...it is only a 200 metre walk. Breakfast in the lobby bar for me was also a better option than the lower floor buffet.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the Yarra River, in the heart of the Southbank precinct Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a located adjacent to Melbourne Convention Exhibition Center and a relaxed stroll from Southgate arts and dining promenade, the city center, Melbourne Aquarium, Etihad Stadium and shopping hot spots. Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a 5-minute walk from Southern Cross railway station and a 2-minute stroll to the tramways for swift travel across town. Taxis or our car service take 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, while our convenient valet service makes parking a breeze. Providing support for the corporate traveler our business centre provides complimentary use of PCs, Internet and stationary supplies. Whether it’s over a succulent steak at Clarendon Street Grill, a classic cocktail in the Lobby Bar or an informal meeting in the Corporate Lounge, Crowne Plaza Melbourne really is The Place To Meet with friends, family, colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.