What an amazing place - we arrived pretty tired after an overnight flight at 7am. Check in? No problem! The room was ready and the staff was very welcoming. It's a beautiful, modern and funky hotel, art everywhere, even on the bathroom door. The room was spacious with a little kitchen and big balcony, it had it all!
There's a tram stop if you walk out of the hotel- a 5 min journey to Federation square and 15 min the other direction to St Kilda.
The Blackman is a place to come back to, highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Blackman Melbourne, Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a contemporary, boutique interior and an enviable St Kilda Road location, just a stones throw from Melbourne’s CBD, The Blackman Hotel will inspire Melbourne’s imagination. A destination perfect for business or leisure travellers, this unique Melbourne hotel boasts 209 guest accommodations and suites, a selection of which host private terraces.Built within and above the historic Airlie Mansion, The Blackman Hotel will charm and inspire guests with the works of one of Australia’s most celebrated artists, Charles Blackman, showcased throughout this unique hotel space.The Blackman Hotel is also dedicated to ensuring your visit to Melbourne is complete with dining options to tempt your tastebuds. Experience two of Melbourne’s hottest new restaurants right at your own doorstop. Couple this with our state-of-art gymnasium and your luxurious five-star experience is complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Art Series - The Blackman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.