Stayed for an overnight weekend away in a 2 bedroom apartment with friends. Very conveniently located with a nice view over the Carlton Gardens and Exhibition Building which is lit up at night. Great furnishings, very comfortable beds and well appointed kitchen. Small balcony with an outdoor 2 person seating so you didn't feel 'closed' in was good. Didn't get an opportunity to try their swimming pool. Friendly reception staff. Park your vehicle out the front during check in and then for $30 you can park in their undercover car park at the rear of the building. Complimentary newspaper The Australian at reception, but no newspaper on a Sunday :(
Would stay here again and would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne, Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite 12-story Hotel located overlooking Carlton Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.