I found the staff pleasant and the hotel is fine if you get it for the cheaper end of the price range.
It is reasonably old and not very well sound proofed from corridor noise.
It's probably less than 10 minutes straight down the hill to Salamanca place.
Reasonably cheap overnight parking ~ $10 per night I think
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hobart Hotel
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Accor Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Hobart (Formerly Mercure Hotel Hobart) is located in the city centre, only two blocks from the main shopping mall. The hotel features local artwork in a contemporary setting, while the 140 rooms have recently been re-decorated to create a modern fresh feel and offer either city or mountain views. It is only a short walk to Salamanca Place on Hobart's historic waterfront, an area well-known for the many restaurants, cafes, bars and the famous Saturday market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.