6 months before we stayed at the Macquarie Manor it was a Quality Inn chain. An independant owner took the hotel over just 2 months before we stayed. The Quality Inn offered us other accomodations at a much less desirable establishment. We called the Manor direct and the new owners not only maintained our previous reduced rate, they upgraded us to the 2 front suites in the hotel - absolutely fabulous.
Our suite had 16' ceilings and were appointed with lovely furnishings in the sitting and bed areas.
We highly recommend this hotel for quality, location (1 block walk to Habour, Salmanaca Market every Saturday, and an easy drive to the Port Arthur penal colony).
- room opulence
- flat screen TV with several channels
- writing desk
- free wi-fi
- coffee service
- on-site quality breakfast for purchase
Cons: Very hard to find or identify anything
- car parking takes a bit of jockeying (just remember to give your keys to the desk person)
- milk & coffee not replenished daily
- regulating the water temperature in the shower was a bit tricky.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.