The Adelaide Paringa is not The Ritz. The rooms are really showing their age and the blankets really need replacing. The corridors and lift are cramped and pokey. However the rooms are quite large and they were clean - if a bit Spartan. The location, though, is superb. The hotel is almost at the corner of Hindley and King William Streets in the city - very close to eateries, pubs, the casino and transport. There is some external noise and Hindley Street is haunted by some 'odd' people
I booked for one night (a Saturday) through Zuji for about ($94). Soon after arrival I discovered that I was a 'prisoner' of the Qantas grounding and ended up staying an additional two nights in an upgraded (top floor) room for only a few dollars more per night. The front desk staff were obliging allowing me to access the room early on the morning of arrival and understanding when I needed to extend my stay. Don't expect a five star establishment - but the Paringa is perfectly adequate for a few nights.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Paringa Hotel Adelaide
- Paringa Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Paringa Hotel
- Adelaide Paringa South Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 3 1/2 star nationally accredited motel and are members of the Golden Chain Group of properties. All rooms offer en-suite bathroom, radio, phone, broadband internet access, mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. We are located in the heart of the city, central to the cities premier dining strips, shopping, pubs and entertainment venues. We also offer flexible check-in times and can store luggage for late departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Adelaide Paringa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.