WHY is it Paradise and great value? Well.....
It was NOT the food fit for a king
It was NOT the constant care to every detail It was NOT the location on the island
It was NOT waking up with the view from the bungalow
It was NOT the fact there were no kids
It was NOT the warm sea air
It was NOT the warm friendly staff
It was NOT the boat trips out to wonderful beaches
It was NOT the time you have to do NOTHING!
It was NOT the lovely gifts on Pips bed each day
It was NOT absence of everything electronic that has become the "bane of our existence"
It was NOT the evening filled with cocktails, wine and good company
It was NOT...............
So what was it?
IT WAS..... the calculated balance of all of the above
Thanks to all the staff, missing you all as I sit here at my desk trying to work out how I am going to justify the budget to come back next year.
We have to come back as I don't know where we will find another holiday experience quite the same, truly unique.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Eco Escape Hotel Long Island
- Paradise Bay Eco Escape Hotel
- Paradise Bay Island Resort Long Island, Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the brilliantly contrasting backdrops of sun-soaked beaches, crystal clear water and pristine untouched wilderness, full of friendly local wildlife. Paradise Bay is the ultimate in romantic, environmentally friendly island getaways – your own piece of Paradise in the Whitsundays. With a maximum of just 20 guests at one time and no kids, no day visitors, no mobile phone reception or internet, this is the ultimate, intimate escape... Welcome to Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Bay Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.