I was originally booked in a bungalow but was upgraded to the hotel upon arrival which is nice because the view from my balcony was breathtaking. The room was huge and only had a few drawbacks. The bathroom was also huge but a little run down looking and the bedroom smelled a little moldy to me. Warning - always close your balcony doors or the cockatoos will come in and have a party on your bed. I came back to my room to find that all my food had been eaten and that there was bird poop all over the bed. I called housekeeping and someone came right away to clean it but instead of getting me a new bedspread they just wiped the poop off....
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island, Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.