My wife and I stayed here on Australia Day 2012 and were very impressed. Being a Priority Club Member was an advantage as there is a separate line to check in ( we arrived at 12:00pm and was able to check in which was great ) and also being a platinum member they are upgraded us to the suite which was huge. Separate bedroom and lounge, kitchen facilities, two balconies and spa.. and a large shower.. loved it.. check in was easy and staff were very friendly. As we were in the gold tower we had to drive from the reception which was fine and plenty of undercover parking. The room was very clean and tidy... the leather lounge very comfortable and we had views over surfers and from the 7th floor could see the beach. The pool downstairs was nice and quiet when we were there. We had room service for dinner and the meals were fantastic.. nice size and like all hotels little expensive but we were not too fusses. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom which I love and the bedroom had a huge wardrobe so if you were staying for a while you wouldn’t have problem with un packing everything. The kitchen had everything from dishwasher to all the tea and coffee facilities. And what we loved was the choice of magazines ( about 5 - 6 ) on the coffee table and the fact they were all current. Well done.. TV had cable channels and they had a good choice of movies to watch and pay for at average price. Breakfast we had downstairs and the main restaurant and they had a good choice of buffet. Have to drive or can walk if you want choice of eataries but if you have a car no problems. Not sure how easy public transport would be. Would stay there again for sure. Recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located adjacent to Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. The Crowne Plaza Gold Tower offers premium hotel rooms and spacious self contained apartments including studio and one and two bedroom suites in a resort style setting. Every room boasts a private furnished balcony with ocean views. The Studio and Suites also offer kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Major shopping centres, award winning dining, nightlife and world famous Gold Coast beaches are all within walking distance of the hotel. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower shares the extensive resort facilities with Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise including two outdoor swimming pools with heated spas and sundecks, gymnasium, full sized tennis court, games room and two restaurants and bars. The hotel features 9 flexible meeting rooms and can cater for up to 550 people. Four Winds 360 Revolving Restaurant is Queensland's only revolving restaurant. It offers panoramic views of the Gold Coast hinterland and Pacific Ocean as well as a delicious seafood and International buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.