Although the unit we stayed in F11 had wonderful views it is seriously dated and dirty. The owners of this unit need to spend some major money to update this unit to expect people to happily stay here.
When we arrived the windows were so dirty I spent time cleaning them so we could enjoy the wonderful views.
We booked this unit because of its rating. At that time it rated number 2 in Surfers. Is this is the case there must be some dreadful properties in Surfers Paradise.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Peninsula Hotel Breakfree
- Peninsula Apartments
- Surfers Paradise Peninsula
- Breakfree Peninsula Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Peninsula is a 46 story apartment resort located on the Corner of the Esplinade and Clifford St, 2 blocks away from heart of Surfers Paradise and right across the road from world famous Surfers Paradise Beach. Most rooms have great ocean views and all rooms have a full size kitchen, washing machine and drier for your conveinience. The property has 2 outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, 1 indoor swimming pool, 2 spa's, female and male saunas, kids playground, 2 tennis courts, Fully equiped gym and 6 separate bbq areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Breakfree Peninsula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.