Best hotel we have stayed in in surfers! The location is great, 3 min walk to the beach and right in the heart of surfers! Only down fall is that at night the street that it is located on is full of night clubs so therefore a lot of drunk young people are all over the streets. But the Hilton has two guards at the door so non of them can get in but it can get scary walking back from dinner! Also from your room u can hear other doors in the lobby open and close and you almost think someones walking in to yours! all in all we had a wonderful stay and the pool area is great!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the definitive Hilton experience bringing style and sophistication to one of Australia's most energetic cities. Featuring a Hilton Hotel, boutique shopping mall and residences managed by Hilton, the Hilton Surfers Paradise represents an irresistible combination of location, ambiance and service in the heart of the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.