We had a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor. The rooms were all lovely and the kitchen fully equipped with everything you could need. We took our 21 year old niece and she loved having her own bathroom (plus her bath was bigger than ours). The location is perfect, at the quiet end of the street, near the beach. Its a very short walk to all the shops and restaurants. We loved being able to open up the large sliding doors to our private courtyard. Having breakfast in the dining area looking out or even on the outside table setting (with comfy cushions on the chairs) was something we enjoyed. Carmel was wonderful and willing and able to help with tour bookings and updates on the weather and anything else we needed know. The pool area is lovely and it was great to be able to hire a beach towel (only $5.00) for the duration of our stay. We thoroughly recommend Reflections and hope to stay again sometime.
Amanda and Brian , STIRLING South Australia.
- Also Known As:
- Reflections Port Douglas
- Reflections Hotel Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If position is everything, Reflections of Port Douglas's elegant serviced apartments have it all. Right on popular Macrossan Street, 60 meters to the pure sands of Four Mile Beach. There are just eight boutique fully self contained apartments, giving Reflections an intimate, exclusive ambiance. Explore the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef & World Heritage Tropical Rainforests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Reflections of Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.