I have just stayed 7 nights in an apartment at Reflections. The location of the apartments in Macrossan Street is ideal. The apartments are located at the quiet end of the street close to the beach. Only short walk to some great restaurants. The apartment itself was a two bedroom two bathroom accommodation. After our first night we had leaking ceiling in the ensuite bathroom and were immediately transferred to another apartment to enable repairs to be completed. The regular hosts were away on leave and their back up, Enid and Kevin, were extremely helpful. Apartment had a great kitchen which allowed opportunity to cook some meals. The pool area was clean and well cared for - although not a huge pool still able to complete laps and nice area to sit around and enjoy the environment. It was obvious that the apartments and surrounds were well maintained.
- Also Known As:
- Reflections Port Douglas
- Reflections Hotel Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If position is everything, Reflections of Port Douglas's elegant serviced apartments have it all. Right on popular Macrossan Street, 60 meters to the pure sands of Four Mile Beach. There are just eight boutique fully self contained apartments, giving Reflections an intimate, exclusive ambiance. Explore the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef & World Heritage Tropical Rainforests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Reflections of Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.