Our apartment was very nice but also very expensive at $660.00 per night. There were none of the less expensive apartments available at time of booking (without plunge pool) but when we were in residence, there were empty apartments. Also upper level apartments overlooked the plunge pool area - no privacy. Our gripe was having to pay for internet access - at this rate of tariff, wi-fi should be included. Location was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel
- Coconut Grove Apartments Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heavenly retreat awaits at Coconut Grove, tropical north Queensland’s newest and most luxurious Port Douglas accommodation.Situated just 140m from magnificent Four-Mile Beach, divine views of rainforest, mountains and blue seas can be enjoyed in absolute privacy from a choice of 33 glamorous holiday apartments. Fully contained and complete with their own outdoor entertaining terraces which extend seamlessly from sophisticated living areas, our Terrace Pool, Balcony and Penthouses are so self-contained, you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Coconut Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.