I have stayed at this hotel several times with various levels of satisfaction.
My latest stay was probably the best. Nice large clean room on 5th floor overlooking the coral sea with views out to Green Island.
The first few days torrential rain, the Monsoon was hanging about, but this did not effect my stay on business. The room was comfortable, king bed (2 singles zipped together), good selection of TV channels, Tea and coffee- but milk was not replinished on 2 days by housekeeping ? There is a free shuttle bus from lobby to city centre several times a day.
Basic but satisfactory bathroom amenities.
Blue Mango Bar : nice pub style meals and cold beers, the burger was huge and delicious.
Teshi's Restaurant - Limited menu but some good choices, my pasta dish was overcooked way beyond al-dente. Special thanks to Michael for great friendly professional service.
Definately recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel Cairns
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel
- Accor Cairns Harbourside
- Mercure Cairns
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Queensland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the secluded end of the Esplanade, Mercure Cairns Harbourside has 173 rooms and suites, a restaurant and wine bar/cafe, with a courtesy shuttle bus hourly to and from the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cairns Harbourside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.