We stayed at the pacific international hotel in April 2011. I would stay there again. It was in a good location, not far from lots of restaurants and bars and right next to the promenade. The bar served lovely cocktails, a little bit expensive for my taste but it was a nice hotel so expected to pay over the norm. The room was lovely and big, as was the bathroom. Not a bad view from the room either. I would say though shop around for deals for trips etc. There was a small desk in reception selling trips etc but we found it to be cheaper for the deal we got at one of the travel agents on the main street on the prom. The harbour is not far from the hotel, a five minute walk if that. Please take a trip to the reef! And snorkel, amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Pacific International Hotel Cairns, Queensland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pacific International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.