Stayed here for one night only last year. Really couldn't fault them, reception & staff were friendly, pleasant & very professional. Car park was not part of hotel but very close & not a problem. They were recovering from a recent fire that could have made life difficult for them but they explained in advance about their kitchen difficulties & the rest was perfect. Room was excellent & bed very comfortable. We had stayed the night before at their Sydney branch ... that was good but Canberra surpassed them in every aspect.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spectacular 80 room contemporary boutique hotel and Restaurant is located on the doorstep of Canberra’s key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities. Immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complementary specialist retailers, the Diamant is perfectly located in Canberra’s first true urban village. A location that locals envy! This boutique art hotel is positioned near Lake Burley Griffin at the intersection of Marcus Clarke Street and Edinburgh Avenue. On the doorstep of Canberra's key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities and immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complimentary specialist retailers, the DIAMANT is perfectly located in Canberra's first true urban village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.