I booked a spa day for my friends and I, for a birthday present., I have to say the treatment was wonderful, but the pool area is very dated, the water was freezing, there was not enough beds around the pool, the sauna and steam room were fine, but the cold pool and rusty handrails put us off. I was disappointed and after speaking to other guests I realised it wasn't just me being fussy.
In summary good treatment, friendly staff, nice location, but poor standard of pool/changing area.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hexham
- Slaley Hall
- Hall Hotel Slaley
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel
- Hall Slaley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not 100, not 500 but 1000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest play home to this magnificent, elegant Edwardian mansion. That the interiors are almost as dramatic as the exterior says it all. This is very old world grandeur with a modern twist. Bask in the warmth of the reception you receive on arrival, dine at Hadrian's Brasserie, or at the Duke's Grill. Indulge with a vichy water spa treatment or just flop in the fantastic indoor pool. The great outdoors doesn’t get much greater. After a bracing country walk in the wilds, or round on our championship golf course, retire to the Claret Jug and the 19th Bar for a stiff brandy. Surely you deserve it ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your De Vere Slaley Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.