Ducey is a lovely village and the hotel has an excellent view over the river. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are very helpful. There is no restaurant in the hotel but we found a very good one about 50 metres away.
Strangely, there is nowhere to sit outside. It was a lovely day when we arrived but the only place to sit was in our rooms or in the rather dingy bar/reception area which needs a makeover.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Moulin De Ducey Hotel
- Best Western Le Moulin De Ducey Hotel Ducey
- Best Western Ducey
- Ducey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This former, old mill, now a hotel, enjoys an unspoiled and relaxing place beside the Sélune, the small river that flows into the bay of Mont Saint Michel. Just 20 minutes from the Abbey of Mont Saint Michel, Ducey is a "village stopover" rich in history and typical of Normandy.Most rooms offer views of the river. They have quality equipment as well as a minibar, courtesy tray with kettle, wireless broadband connection, a flat-screen TV offering over 30 channels in several languages as well.The hotel has a breakfast room with a breathtaking and relaxing view of the waterfall and the old bridge. A relaxation lounge allows you, among other things, to sample local specialties. You will have the opportunity, if you wish, to order meal trays and enjoy local drinks.We will have the greatest pleasure to advise you on visits and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Moulin de Ducey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.