Cullinan's in Doolin is a real gem- we stayed for one night in the room right beside the river, it was lovely, and clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was great- I can recommend the pancakes! It's the perfect spot for visiting the Cliffs of Moher or the Burren, and there are some great pubs within walking distance too.
- Also Known As:
- Cullinan`s Guesthouse Hotel Doolin
- Cullinan`s Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Doolin, Co. Clare, we offer first class accommodation and exceptional cuisine in an idyllic setting overlooking the Aille river.Accredited Best Restaurant Award 2007, Michele Erdvig restaurant of the year award and RAC dining award. Highly recommended by Michelin, Frommers, Fodors, Bridgestone and Georgina Campbell. Some attractions in the area include the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands, not forgetting the traditional Irish music in the local pubs nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cullinan's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.