Unless you know where the free shuttle is you can waste time.
Free shuttle: The 'Black Bus' - Termianl 2, above the Railway Station, 5th floor and choose the side that look inward to the station.
make sure you choose the Black Bus going to Roissy, France and not the other one to Paris Nord: ask the driver for confirmation.
The hotel is the first drop he makes in Roissy.
Hotel: Bright, modern, restaurant, bar. Lifts work with your room card to go up so don't forget to take it.
Rooms: Clean, basic (as you get at an Ibis), showers are great, aircon isn't the best so open a window (I was on 4th floor)
Cost: Quite expensive here - with Breakfast paid €155.00 - that's just about £146.00.
A small beer + a small Pepsi €7.30
Irritations, not many but the doors in the corrdor do bang a lot - but that's other guests; even so it woke me up a few times.
The shuttle in the morning is regular and on time - leave plenty of time to get to the airport/railway station becasue while you are the first stop to drop off the bus goes all the way round the houses in Roissy to pick up at other hotels before going back to CDG (allow about 35 minutes from collection at All Seasons).
What is interesting is that other hotels are in Roissy - Campanile, Best Western etc - the Black Bus does not stop at all of these but you are never more that 150 metres from the hotel you want.
Hope this helps you.
Would I stay again? Only if I had to - there are cheaper hotels around but this is an airport hotel.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel
- All Seasons Paris Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy
- Ibis Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast and unlimited Wi-Fi are included in all prices at the All Seasons Paris Roissy CDG. Located in the hotel quarter, close to the Villepinte, Bourget and Paris exhibition center, the hotel has 304 rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks, a meeting room (max. 15 people) and a paying car park. The Black Bus paying shuttle service provides transfers to terminal T2 (TGV train station). Terminals T1 and T3 can be reached from terminal T2 via CDGVAL ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.