This B and B is one of the least expensive places to stay in Bowness. I had a single/shared bath for 3 nights in May. The room was small and there was some noise from the street. However, given the price these minor issues were easily worth putting up with. A mix of younger and older people were staying there (many traveling alone). the hotel is right down-town. Thus the location is perfect. Breakfast was traditional English style--so nothing special but filling.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel Cottage B&B and L'Escargot Restuarant at Laurel Cottage (Launching END July 2013) is run by Former Marco Pierre White Chef Jason Turner and His Wife Yui along with a superb professional and welcoming team.We run a family style b and b, which is relaxed and informal, a home from home. The restaurant will be extremely busy and will require you to book well in advance by telephone, my last restaurant here "The PortHole Eating House" was close to a year booked in advance. We have an amazing wine list, from £15.00 to £1500.00 per bottle, a relaxed affair with the best food in Bowness and Windermere.We very much forward to greeting you here at L'Escargot or Laurel Cottage for the b and b and or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.