I do recommend this hotel because it would be harder to find a better and more beautiful location than that. However, the hotel itself can do better. The lobby was really unpleasant and empty. Plus some kind of smoky / garbage smell was always on the way out from the hotel. You wouldn't want to spend your time in the lobby. The room itself was nice and stylish with good Easter amenities. The breakfast room was very average with good breakfast but again nothing special.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen Hotel Bergen
- Radisson Bergen
- Bergen Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel is idyllically situated on the waterfront, amongst the UNESCO World Heritage listed Hanseatic houses. The hotel`s award winning architecture blends in perfectly with the historical area. The hotel is the ultimate combination of modern facilities in a warm and cosy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.