Having stayed a few times in the Athenaeum Intercontinental I would like to finally review the Hotel.
1) Very nice room decoration and interior design. Even the standard rooms have enough space for a sitting area. Some are renovated and have a better view than others.
2) Excellent breakfast at Cafe Zoe, and the Club floor buffet is ok although it could have more variety of snacks. You get a lower price for breakfast so the upgrade is worth it.
3)The location is near metro and bus stop so its convenient to reach Athens center very fast.
4) The Hotel Staff was friendly and helpful as always.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.