Stayed 7 nights at this very beautiful resort. I had the most beautiful view over Funchal and the endless sea. Everything worked really well, the personnel is efficient, low key and friendly.
My purpose of this trip was to relax and heal after a stressful time. This place was the perfect choice. The service is without delay, the food is good and focusing on healthy choices.
Interesting design with beautiful colors, keep your eyes peeled; there are fantastic details all over the place. Up in the mountains, the air was a little cooler than it would be in central Funchal, but the freshness, wonderful smell of flowers, singing birds with cozy distant dogs barking and this unbeliavable view makes it the perfect place to rest, go for walks, read, sleep well - I thought the bed was extremely comfortable. 24h room service.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort
- Choupana Hills Hotel
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.