arrived pretty late at the Toren, only to find that my reservation had not gone through and somehow ended up in the spam folder, but the front desk couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating so I ended up getting a canalview room, probably one of the largest and most beautifully decorated hotel rooms I have ever seen. the location is perfect: Amsterdam is a small town, you can easily walk pretty much everywhere from here. haven't tried breakfast as there are way too many great cafes around the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.