We have been many places - and stayed at many hotels - but this is tops in my book! We found it purely thru tripadvisor and rely only on the reviews. We were also considering the Portrait Suites - and I am 100% glad we choose Villa Spalletti! Besides being beautiful in every way, the location can’t be beat. We could easily walk out to the Piazza Del Popolo or down to the Coliseum without any problem. The entire staff couldn’t have been more helpful and the breakfasts virtually took us thru the entire day. At the end of the day – coming back and enjoying a drink on the back patio absolutely recharged us to head out for the evening’s dinner. Do not hesitate to make this your special stay in Rome!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.