Catalonia Las Cortes is an elegant boutique hotel with wonderful service in the perfect Madrid location! Our suite was elegant and spacious with separate sitting room and lovely large bathroom, king bed was enormous and comfortable with luxurious bedding, separate closet with dressing area, lovely painted ceilings make you feel as if you in medieval Madrid.
The service is gracious and warm. We stayed for 2 nights traveling to South Africa and one night traveling back to the US and both times we were graciously allowed to check in early (on the way back home as early as 8:00 am without a fuss or charge). The staff is very well-trained and welcoming from the front desk to the housekeepers.
The hotel is within walking distance of major sites all around including the Prado, major museums, shopping and restaurants, the Palace, and many major squares fun for walking and lunches including Plaza Mayor. It is a perfect location and you could walk everywhere safely!
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Cortes Madrid
- Catalonia Las Cortes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Cortes is located in Madrid's famous 'Barrio de las Letras', or writer's district, it is just a few metres from Plaza Santa Ana square and equally closes to the city's main shopping and leisure districts. Opened in January 2006, the hotel is situated in an old 18th century small palace whose interior has maintained all of the original frescos, as well as the main staircase and coving. This four-star hotel has 63 elegantly appointed rooms with every convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Las Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.