I have stayed at many Westin's throughout the world in Africa, the US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
When compared to other high class hotel chains overall the Westin gives less value for money.
The Westin Vendome is no exception. The suite we stayed in had a rack rate of 1,110€!
Yes, I am well aware that hotel accommodation in Paris is ridiculously expensive but this was over the top.
The hotel mainly caters for business people and conferences and there is a constant flurry of people in the lobby.
The restaurant serves very good food in a very pleasant setting.
The location is very good, two corners on one side from the Toulleries metro and three corners from Concorde.
The Toulleries gardens are across the road (Rue de Rivoli) so it's a pleasant, leisurely walk to Musee d'Orangerie and even to the Louvre.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Westin Paris
- Paris Westin
- Westin Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Paris. Overlooking the Tuileries Gardens and the Eiffel Tower, The Westin Paris is an idyllic retreat in the midst of the invigorating French capital. Savour the flavours of the City of Lights at le First, restaurant boudoir paris, which gives you a taste of the contemporary. Our Spa, a place to relax, revive and experience complete renewal, the first Six Senses in Paris – Six Senses at rue de Castiglione. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Otel, Priceline, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.