Great visit to paris - Hotel Lenox is pretty central to get to the Louvre, Tuilleries , Eiffel Tower and all the bars and restaurants in St G-des-Prés. Straight run on the metro from Gare du Nord to St Germain, then a 5 minute wander to the hotel - v straightforward
Nice hotel with good (paris size) rooms - all friendlyand helpful staff who don't intrude but very pleased to help when they are asked - and will tolerate mangled french as well as english (and probably a few other languages!)
Will go there and stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Lenox Saint Germain Hotel
- Lenox Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Lenox Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If any hotel deserved a fresh, modern appearance it was the Lenox Hotel in Paris. All our rooms were recently renovated in an elegant style worthy of a luxury establishment. The decor of the lounge and bar are perfectly in tune with the architecture of the building and the district where we are located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Lenox Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.