professional and were happy to recommend restaurants and planned a self drive sightseeing tour when we asked. The hotel had a large lobby, the rooms were not big but very luxurious and comfortable (bed was amazing) with a lovely bathroom. We paid extra for a sea view terrace that was big enough to relax on and worth the extra. Even in October the weather was good enough to use the outside pool and the pool staff ensured everything was set up as we wanted and drinks/lunch could be brought to you from the restaurant bar.
Breakfast was delicious but it was an easy walk into Biarritz town if you preferred a simpler and cheaper option.
I booked via a 3 for 2 deal and this made the stay
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Thalassa Biarritz Hotel
- Sofitel Thalassa Biarritz Hotel Biarritz
- Sofitel Biarritz
- Biarritz Sofitel
- Accor Thalassa Biarritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel and its thalassotherapy institute are located in Biarritz on the Basque Coast, just a stone's throw from the golf course and near to the town center with its luxury boutiques, cosy tearooms, theaters and museums. The hotel's bedrooms boast a balcony and terrace that overlook the magnificent beach. A breathtaking view and truly enchanting setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Biarritz Le Miramar Thalassa sea & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.