What else would you expect in the middle of January. Once inside the hotel you can expect a warm wecolme from the staff. The hotel is well placed for a weekend in the unspoiled town Bury St Edmunds.
The Suffolk Hotel lacks the investment to grade it 4 star however the accomadation is acceptable.
The golf course is a little short of space as a large piece of land was sold for housing.
Great pool as it always empty. Jacuzzi warm enough to boil an egg. Good steam room and sauna.
- Also Known As:
- Suffolk Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel is located on the outskirts of the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds. From the moment you arrive at the hotel, you can expect to receive nothing less than the warmest of welcomes. The hotel has first-rate facilities including an 18-hole Championship golf course (which is one of the prettiest courses in East Anglia), a leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa. With our friendly and professional staff on hand throughout your stay, you will always be sure of a memorable leisure break at the Suffolk Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.