I was delighted to be invited to a swanky do at the Savoy, but as i work for a charity i was flummoxed as to where i could stay.
I used laterooms to find a good rate - unbelievable i should say (Savoy quoted £400 as 'best rate avaiable'!) and i went on trip advisor for reviews.
Based on that advice i requested an internal room (hoping sans kids duties and free top wine i would indulge in a lie-in until, say, 7am) and got just that.
I could open the door, fall on my bed whilst touching the bathroom door - just what i expected. But i also got fab, clean sheets, a great welcome and THE best location. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.