I have stayed at The Park now many times over many years. It has become my standard booking when in London. I usually have a single room - which is admittedly small but perfectly comfortable and of perfectly adequate size for me. I don't worry even to consider anywhere else now. Rooms were absolutely clean, and the staff welcome me and remember me each time I stay. It is wonderful. Local facilities very useful too.
The renovations were in progress last time I stayed, and what had been done thus far was superb.
I will always go back to The Park. it represents excellent value in a highly convenient location, and I couldn't ask for more. Proximity to everything including transport at a very competitive price is just marvellous. The tube is marvellous, and Gloucester Rd is right on the tube to the city in one direction and Heathrow in the other.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.