Not bad but not great. We spent three nights here and a mediocre experience it was. The location is good in that it's on the Wharf with restaurants nearby. It's also in easy walking distance of the High Street and main shops. However, it is a distance to the Cathedral and all uphill. The hotel is a little tired and unimpressive. There's nothing special about it and I've stayed in better Holiday Inn Express establishments (and got a free breakfast). The room was adequate but heating was basic (you had to plug it in and switch it on). There were no complimentary toiletries apart from a wall mounted dispenser. The bathroom had no heating and was very cold. It was quiet tho'. We had a back room looking into a car park. Wi-fi is expensive and impractical for the leisure visitor. The bar lacked atmosphere and people. Breakfast was good and staff generally were pleasant and helpful. It wasn't their fault that the hotel was disappointing. We won't be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel Lincoln
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel
- Lincoln Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Lincoln hotel, set in the centre of this contemporary city, contrasted by architectural treasures that reflect its rich history. When you're looking for a hotel in Lincoln for business travel or a weekend break, the Holiday Inn Lincoln is ideally located in the city centre on the Brayford Marina, near shopping, entertainment and major routes. At the Holiday Inn Lincoln, you'll be met with outstanding service, amenities and a spacious air-conditioned guest room with an en-suite bath and shower, ergonomic workspace, high-speed Internet for a fee, and a view of either the waterfront or Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle. We offer Full English Breakfast and dinner, the Sports Bar shows all sporting events on our large array of screens with a menu to compliment your dining experience and views of the Brayford Waterfront - 'Kids Stay and Eat Free'. Throughout the day, you can enjoy delicious fare. A sought after conference and meetings facility, the Holiday Inn Lincoln hotel offers 3 well-designed meeting rooms filled with natural light, accommodating up to 35 delegates, with a large, secure car park behind the hotel. Events: Christmas Market, Waddington Air Show, LLAMA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.