I thought that the place was just decent. Bought the deals voucher at $50 each from my friend. If it wasn't on sale, i don't think I'll ever pay $120+ just for a night stay because I don't think it's worth it. The staffs were alright but the service was quite slow because there were limited staffs cleaning out the rooms and there were many people waiting for rooms to be available. Breakfast at Hornbill Restaurant was even slower. We waited for 1 hour for our breakfast to be served. -_- The "free bicycles" that deals voucher holders are entitled to have to redeem it at the jetty itself which is like 3km away? I think it is better to rent a bicycle first before going to the resort. One important thing to take note is that just keep smiling and staffs will generally be nicer to you.
On the brighter side, the activities were fun. Fish spa, snorkelling and kayaking. Also, you can get up close with the stingrays and other marine fishes and feed them too! If you're lucky enough you can spot other animals around the resort. Overall, the environment is pretty nice as they have their own private jetty for you to fish for free if you have your own rod and bait. On their beach there're alot of hermit crabs etc.
- Also Known As:
- Celestial Resort Pulau Ubin Hotel Pulau Ubin
- Celestial Resort Pulau Ubin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celestial Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Celestial Resort Pulau Ubin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.