Me and my boyfriend decided to spend the day here to relax and were very happy to have done so.
Their main boat station was an easy 10 minute taxi ride from our hotel, and about 7 minute boat ride across to the resort.
When we arrived, we decided to rent one of the basic huts (without AC or TV ) to leave our belongings and were pleasantly surprised with what we found to be beautifully maintained gardens and really cute huts with comfortable beds and big enough bathrooms. If we had planned better, we would of definitely have stayed the night.
Anyway, the resort offers all kinds of activities, from diving, jet skis and snorkelling to table tenis and pool and has a couple of restaurants i think with lovely fresh food and drinks including Buko (fresh coconut juice ) and fresh Pineapple juice which i highly recommend.
As in for the staff, they were great and really helpful from the moment we arrived.
We´ll definitely be visiting this resort again on our next trip to the Philippines :)
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Park & Beach Hotel Samal Island
- Paradise Island Park And Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Park & Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Park Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Park & Beach Resort Davao/Samal Island, Philippines
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Paradise Island Park & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.