We stayed at this location overnight to watch a hockey game at U of T's Varsity arena. Perfect location! We walked one way on Bloor for supper and found lots of options and then walked a few blocks in the other direction to go to the hockey game. A beautiful, safe area.
The hotel experience was excellent. Simple check-in, clean, large room. Couldn't ask for anything more.
The parking was a bit pricey ($22./night) but that's to be expected in downtown Toronto.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Midtown Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Toronto Holiday Inn
- Journeys End Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably located in Toronto's upscale Yorkville area, at the historic University of Toronto, our comfortable rooms, professional staff and superb surroundings make our downtown Toronto hotel an ideal choice for business or leisure. Enjoy walking the tree lined streets to the surrounding museums or use the adjacent subway stop (St. George) to whisk you to your business appointment. Our 209 well appointed rooms ensure that you are well rested to start your Toronto adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.