For a 3 star rating it's amongst the 2 star hotels on Lundy Lane.
Not worthy of 3 stars. Maybe a 2.5 at best.
Room service stopped at 10pm on a Saturday night!
Rooms were clean & so was hotel interior.
Not very good location or service.
Holiday Inn for same price was much better.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotels, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 165 immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites. Windows on the Lane serves meals in a relaxed garden atmosphere. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside for snacks and drinks and Mattoli's Pizza & Wings is made fresh on-site. The Croft Lounge is the ideal place to enjoy a drink. McDonald's on property and many other dining options close by. Free parking and WeGo shuttle available. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Best Western, Expedia, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.