We spent 3 nights in this charming hotel, and we really loved it. Nice rooms, excellent service form Sabrina, lovely pool, and we discovered a perfect spot on Tulum beach thanks to the hotel's advice : Los Arrecifes! Wonderful beach, so relaxing. It was a great stay and wish we could get back next week!! Don't miss the diner at night in the onsite restaurant, we tried the duck and the lasagna, it was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Diego de la Selva, ideally located at the south end of Tulum, was in 2005 the first nice hotel in the village of Tulum, offering to the visitors an alternative to the beachfront cabañas. 10 large rooms with AC, private bathroom and own terrace.Free wi-fi, 24 hours electricity, swimming-pool and friendly atmosphere!Small bar, delicious homemade breakfast and gourmet restaurant : el PaladanteWelcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Diego de la Selva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.