This hotel was spectacular. All rooms have a balcony with an ocean view. The restaraunts were amazing. The beach was kept up daily. Mateo and Luis were phenomenal waiters who kept us in food and drink the whole time we were on the beach or by the pool. The conierge and front desk staff were extremely helpfull as well. If I ever go back to Mazatlan, I will not even consider another hotel. The only down side is the pushy women trying to sell a time share to pueblo bonito emeral bay. We just opted out of the breakfast when they tried to set it up and after a few days, they quit asking us. Other reviews talk about it being "older", but I viewed it as charm. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape for an unforgettable getaway to Mazatlán's exciting Golden Zone, where new discoveries abound in this idyllic 400-year-old city. Authentic Mexican style unites with modern amenities at this Mazatlan resort. Each suite at the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán comes with an ocean view and amenities to meet your every expectation. Availably activities include sport fishing, golf, tennis, or any number of nearby beach and water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.