Seven years ago, the Paradisus Palma Real opened their BEAUTIFUL resort in the Dominican Republic. That first year, I went with my mom and son (then 6 months old) and we were just BLOWN AWAY by the beauty of the resort, the UNBELIEVABLE rooms, pools, service and overall experience. The resort was brand new and everything was just PERFECT!! When we left, we vowed to return the next year.
Well, that was 7 years ago and we've been returning EVERY year since that first year. The staff there have always made us feel like FAMILY and they even call it our "second home". We use their wonderful Family Concierge service and we've had some FANTASTIC concierges including Oliver and Petra, but this year we really hit the jackpot with Milly!!!!! She anticipated our every need and took such great care of my son (now 6), including taking him too and from their BEAUTIFUL Kid Zone. Milly really spoiled us with her attention to every detail and she won my son's heart by leaving him a special surprise in our room every night..some nights a bubble bath in the big jacuzzi tub with balloons, other nights a special pillow that smelled of jasmine and always a special desert just for him. Who could ask for anything more?
Since the Reserve has opened, we have been staying there because of the proximity to the Kid Zone and the HUGE pool with 4 slides for kids. The water is all the same low level across the pool and it makes it easier on parents who are worried about their kids who haven't quite mastered swimming yet. We've always stayed in the 1 bedroom master suite and the rooms are the VERY BEST I have ever stayed in (and I travel a LOT)!!!!!! They have a full kitchen table, with refridgerator, sink, etc. in the kitchen. A full living room, a 2 part bathroom with a jacuzzi tub in one part and a HUGE 2 person walk in shower in the other part, complete with 2 shower heads. Then, walk out onto the balcony and there is ANOTHER jacuzzi tub a couch, tabel and chairs and a beautiful view. Again, what more could you ask for?!?!?
The VERY best part of our trips to this resort though is the respect we are treated with while we are there. The rooms are SPOTLESS and still look brand new. The staff is courteous and goes out of their way to ensure you have EVERYTHING you could ever need. And they truly make you feel like part of their Paradisus family!
I HIGHLY recommend this resort (and we've tried others in the Dominican Republic) and we wouldnt think of staying anywhere else. We are already booking our trip for next year... Check it out, you'll NEVER want to stay anywhere else either!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore The Reserve, our new boutique resort within a resort, designed for those whose stay in a luxury suite is as important as sun, sea and sand. Including three pools and a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and gym, Swim up Suites with direct access to the pool Family Concierge Suites. Take benefit of your stay at The Reserve and use its facilities and services as well as the ones in Paradisus Palma Real Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.