A lovely hotel, with British colonial inspriation. Recently travelled on business and would recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure. Right from my check in with Jen at the front desk, to check out with Sonia, my entire experience was pleasurable, friendly and professional. The grounds although small, are extemely well kept, pool area (again small) was tidy and clean, even though it was off season. The rooms are extremely clean and well appointed. My room was 128 and came with a decent sized, fridge, sink, dinnerware, cutlery, microwave, and toaster oven. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Housekeeping staff left no stone unturned in their daily cleaning.
This hotel provides complimentary breakfast daily from 7 - 10 so both late and early risers should easily be accommodated. Poached eggs, waffles and fresh fruit were provided daily in addition to many other options.
The hotel is well within walking distance for the average tourist to several nice restaurants and pubs. (In addition to the wonderful restaurant located in the hotel). The area is extremely safe, however be aware that there are no sidewalks in Bermuda (generally speaking) and in my opinion, many drivers are not so talented in this country so watch your step and be aware of surrounding travel.
Overall, a great experience in a lovely, quiet hotel with outstanding service and beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Hamilton
- Hotel Royal Palms
- Royal Palms Hotel Bermuda
- Royal Palms Hotel Bermuda/Hamilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Royal Palms Hotel, situated on a tree-lined lane near Hamilton, offers the best of Bermudian hospitality. This quintessential boutique hotel boasts a blend of Colonial and Bermudian architecture in a tranquil garden setting with coral-coloured walls, white shutters and a colonial wraparound porch with comfortable chairs for relaxing.You are graciously welcomed to one of two pink, 19th century manor houses, which are nestled in lush gardens where you may enjoy the sun from lawn chairs or take a dip in the secluded pool. Each of our 32 non smoking rooms is unique, with the same attention to detail extended to each one.Our friendly and professional staff take pleasure in providing personal service from restaurant reservations, to planning your day, to introductions at Bermuda’s world class golf courses. Just ten minutes from the nearest beach, Royal Palms is the perfect central location to access any island spot! Royal Palms is also home to one of the islands best fine dining restaurants, Ascots. There is also the more casual dining option of Just 24 serving dinner on Ascots enclosed patio in a lovely garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.