You will not be disappointed at the Marriott Aruba Resort! There are 3 Marriotts all adjacent to each on other on the stretch of beach- this is the mother ship so to speak and is lovely in all respects. What struck me was the incredible energy of the staff- helpful and happy from arrival to departure. Everything was clean and the restaurants serve delicious food. It's in great proximity to walk to shops. We caught a cab back as it had gotten late and it was still hot and muggy at 10 pm.
You should be aware of the 'cabana system' ie, if you want lounge chairs under the palm tree huts on the beach..you can either pay $20/ dy beginning at 4pm at the towel stand (they show you a little map and you pick your hut) - When you pay for a hut it is yours for the entire next day regardless of what time you get to the beach OR they offer approx 30% of huts for free but it's 1st come first served so people start lining up at towel stand at about 3:45. When you get a free hut, if you don't show up by 10 am and if someone is in it- you lose. With the paid reservation the staff will nicely tell the occupants they need to move as it is 'reserved'. We found, after the firdt paying, that there were plenty of freebies in beautiful spots.
The hotel gym is terrific! Plenty of equipment with a full time über attentive staff.
We had an oceanfront room and there were a couple of nights where corporate events on the beach area in front of our room were loud and still going after midnight. That was the only negative and no biggie but worth mentioning if you have small kids/ babies.
We loved this resort. PS there is a Ritz Carlton under construction right next door due to be finished in 2013. Have a great time if you go!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Aruba Marriott
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Marriott
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.