I would definitely not recommend this hotel; it does not even deserve a 2-star rating. We had a top of the line ocean front room, but it was definitely not worth the $400 per night we spent. The tiles in the bathroom and the bath tub were dirty, very clearly had not seen a good cleaning in years. The paint in the room was chipping and had serious rust stains. The furniture might have seen good days 30 years ago, but was falling apart, as I was trying to get my clothes organized, the drawers fell down. You will find Motel 6 to be cleaner and with functional furniture. The food was average, not terribly good but also not terribly bad.
As for the neighboring "resort" The Tamarijn, do not go there. The place needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. Food in the italian restaurant was quite awful, we ordered fish which was clearly over the hill but they tried to mask the fishy old taste with a ton of salt, an insult to anybody who knows fish.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Aruba
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.