The room was dark and damp and not particularly inviting (we were in rm 500ish)
No towels were provided and was a delay getting these. The food in the restaurant was bland not a lot of taste.
Their cash machine on site charges you extra to use (none of the other resorts I stayed at do this I.e edge water) also if you pay by credit card they add a surcharge why is this when other resorts do not?
Never seem to be any staff on the front desk took like 20mins to checkout only to find they forgot to order our taxi for the airport which we had ordered earlier. No apology, nothing we couldn't wait to leave.
It's a shame as it is set on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel
- Rarotongan Beach Resort
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan
- Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.