What a trip! The Tryall Club provided everything a family could want in a vacation. Beautiful accommodations, outstanding service, great food and high quality entertainment along with some of the most amazing oceanfront views you've ever seen. I was so thrilled with the friendly and accommodating staff, who were always there for us.
The activities for kids and grown-ups alike are limitless. Tennis, golf, croquet, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, nature hikes and opportunities for rest and relaxation at every turn. Our girls (5 and 11) couldn't stop raving about the daily kids club activities. Their smiles told the whole story! Most of our time was spent at the beach or in the pool and we wouldn't want it any other way. We're already planning our next visit!
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Club Hotel
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.