The husband and I spent 4 nights honeymoon in Uncle Charlies homestay after high recommendation from my sister. The tour was customised by Uncle Charlies. The trip was easy, relaxing, and flexible. It was an enjoyable and comfortable holiday. We love the mountain food, tea, scenery and friendly people.
We were very lucky to see the flowers in full display in Alishan Park as u can see in the attached photos. Uncle Charlies and his wife guided us to hike around the Park, showing us the different type of flowers. It was fascinating.
We brought back some Alishan Oolong tea from Uncle Charlies plantation. Everytime we drink this refreshing tea, it reminds us of the good times in Taiwan.
- Also Known As:
- Small Swiss Homestay Hotel Chiayi County
- Small Swiss Homestay Hotel
- Small Swiss Homestay Taiwan/Chiayi County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Swiss homestay,Alishan,Chiayi,Taiwan,Asia is located in the center of great Alishan scenic area in Taiwan.It is a peaceful place to stay & relax from the hustle & bustle city life. Magnificent mountain views,forest,bamboo.tea plantation,fresh air and clean water are attractive. It is usually sunny in the morning and foggy in the afternoon here in the elevation of 1423 m. Spring cherry blossom in Jan. & Feb.,summer cooling in the cedar forest and bamboo forest & fireflies,autumn clouds & hiking,winter maple & sunrise wawtching. A very nice & relaxing place for the busy city dwellers to enjoy their relaxing vacation here. ... more less