Lovely fully equipped hotel close to beautiful quiet kata beach. Food was great-room service was quick and delicious. Lots of stairs to our room although they have lifts.
Rooms were large and presented well. Loved the staff as they were very attentive and made out stay a pleasure. The hotel has two pools with swim up bars. Very good value for money and would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Garden Hotel Kata Beach
- Tropical Garden Hotel
- Tropical Garden Kata
- Tropical Garden Resort Phuket
- Tropical Garden Resort Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the small peaceful beach town of Kata, the Tropical Resort Group offers the three elegant different hotel styles, depending on your budget and taste namely: Tropical Garden Resort overlooks the Andaman Sea and offers an environment that helps you escape your everyday cares.Tropical Garden Resort, a four-star sea view resort, located on the small hill over looking the Andaman Sea and a minute walk to the beach.Retreat your self with sea sun sand on tropical island of Phuket. Just one block from Kata Beach, the resorts easily access to the nearby shopping areas and natural tourist spots on the island. Only 25 mins to Phuket and Patong and 15 minutes away to Promthep Cape,the most spetecular sunset view point on the island.The resort is outstandlingly located on the lush tropical foliage hill side overlooking Andaman Sea and just 200 metres away to Kata beach.Varied choices of eateries shopping,diving shop,surfing shop and some tourist spots close by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.