The Greenview B&B in the hamlet of Sukau, Sabah, is on the banks of the mighty Kinabatangan River. It provides a very economical package, either 1 or 2 nights, consisting of twice or thrice daily wildlife spotting trips, and includes all meals and accommodation. Don't come here if you like comfort; the cabins are furnished with beds/blanket/towel/lamp/fan, er, that's it. A small private bathroom has no shelves or mirror. But it's clean. The food is adequate, the service friendly and family-oriented. Tea/coffee and water provided in the restaurant across the road, river view. The guides/spotters for the river trips are all excellent, and go the extra mile to provide photo opportunities for the guests. Rubber boots of various sizes are lent for the jungle trek. Transport is provided to Sandakan, or bus routes, at reasonable rates. Do visit this area of Sabah, and do stay at Greenview for a taste of the simple life. The generous staff will do their best to ensure that you have a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Sukau Greenview Hotel Sabah
- Sukau Greenview Bed And Breakfast
- Sukau Greenview Hotel
- Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast Kinabatangan District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sukau Greenview B&B provides basic facilities, one of the optional places were people can choose to stay while doing nature excursion. Also provides boat river cruise safaris on request. ... more less